Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Marriage

So my sister, CC's boyfriend stopped in to see me at work today. We chatted for a bit, then I had to go. So he stops me as I'm leaving to say that he is going to by CC jewellery and wants to know if I have any suggestions. So I tell him that she wants a ring (they have been together about 6 months, but about 2 years ago they had been together for years before that) because she misses having a 'promise ring'. Next weekend they are going away to a fancy ski resort. He came to find me later to show me a beautiful diamond solitare set in white gold. He says he is going to give it to her when they are at the resort. Of course my mushy heart is thinking oh my God he is going to propose this weekend. Awwww. So cute. Updates to follow next week. Unfortunatly I can't tell any of my other sisters so I'm stuck here.

No comments: