Monday, September 01, 2008

A New School Year Approaches
Tomorrow I go back to school. Blah. No money, no time and no sleep. One of the classes that I am supposed to take this semester I took last winter through correspondence. The Associate Dean was the instructor. He did not submit my mark. When I emailed him in June, he said he would get to it in August after his holiday. When I checked on Friday it was still incomplete. Now between this class and another I took in the winter, I would have Monday afternoon's completely free (yay!). So in my panic (of which I've already had several and the semester hasn't even started yet) I emailed him frantically. Yesterday he finally responded giving me my mark and telling me he would sign the forms to opt me out of his class. 
The school allows students to purchase parking for the semester online. So today I decided to make a little bit of this semester slightly easier. Except it took several failed attempts (with no little reminder that it does not accept AMEX, just a transaction failed note) to figure out that I couldn't use Amex. Already off to a good start for the semester. 

No comments: