Thursday, September 25, 2008

Text and Messenger Language
So Omg like I totally may have already blogged about this. But wtf is with ppl txtng with all of this random crap language and stupid emoticon kind of stuff like :P. Really ppl, really? Omg it is fn hard to have a conversation like that. An example of txts A sent me tonight. U watching. Ok, I'll give you that, I am guilty of the 'u' and 'r' txts. She continues with O Lord and :-S. To be followed (note the to be instead of 2 b), 'Seriously? Wat tha fck! El stupido.' and 'Lol! tarded + reatarded! This show's rediculas. Last was :$we'll c... Ok and she has previously sent me messages like ttfn. Which I (in my loving the english language not text speak) had absolutely no idea what it meant until I met her later. Learn how to use proper english, say your words properly (it is here not hur goddammit!) and damn well learn proper grammar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

My BFF is a txt whore. She does not speaky the proper English in txt sessions and it flat pisses me off.