Thursday, June 26, 2008

Doing the Me Me Me Thing

Where is your cell phone? On the VCR (yes I know I'm old school)
Your significant other? Non existant
Hair color? Auburn
Your mother? Downstairs pulling an A
Your father? Don't know, Ma was yelling for him a couple minutes ago
Your favorite thing? Chilling on the patio with good drinks, good food and family or friends
Your dream last night? Don't remember
Your favorite drink? Coffee... I wouldn't call it a favourite, I can't survive without it
Your dream/goal? independence
Room you’re in? my office/ sitting room (I know that sounds snobby but I seriously don't know what else to call this room)
Your hobby? What is a hobby? A what?
Your fear? Failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Well on my way to a career and a family
Where were you last night? Tennis courts, McDs, Starbucks
What you’re not? Calm
Muffins? Straight up blueberry
Where you grew up? In the B.
The last thing you did? Cleaned up after the dog
What are you wearing? Yoga pants and a tank
Your tv? Old school (ok not the giant in the wood frame style, but it's deffinatly no flat screen)
Your pets? cute
Your computer? About to die any second
Your life? Getting going
Your mood? Meh...
Missing someone? Not really at the moment
Your car? Mazda 3
Something you’re not wearing? socks
Favorite store? Hmm, Sephora
Your summer? Making as much money as possible before I become a broke student
Like someone? Yeah
Favorite color? black
When was the last time you laughed? About an hour ago
When was the last time you cried? Hmm
Who will do this? Maybe Cat Scratch

No comments: