Sunday, June 01, 2008


Girl's Night Out
Saturday night, A, CC and I headed out for a girls night. After A met Ma and I at the restaurant we headed back to my place because I still needed to get ready. Because we had some time before CC got there, A and I headed downstairs for some (always good times) Rockband with Bro and his friends. Bro lost the mic somewhere
but that didn't deter us. PR and I were playing guitar and belting out songs. A was right beside be belting (kind of strange for her she's not big on the singing in front of people thing). When CC got there we headed down to Hennessey for some excellent martinis and tapas. Of course after the tapas I had to have my lemon tart (mmmm). By the time the third round came, AC (a guy A and I work with) and a couple of his friend's showed up. His one friend got in an argument with CC that Miranda is the cougar in Sex in the City when we all know Samantha is the cougar. Then he some how thought (and ran with this) that I write for a local newspaper. Love to but no. As much as I do love the paper he thought I wrote for, if I was going to write for a newspaper it would be a better paper. Because I drove, I switched to water part way through. So when I got home I headed back down to Bro and his friend's and continued to build on the buzz. Good night all in all.

No comments: