Thursday, June 05, 2008

Single? Keep Reading. In a Relationship? Keep Reading
Why is it that friend's who are in a relationship continually feel the need to set up their single friends? A, CC, and Chi constantly try to match make. A has even taken it to the point that she tries to set people up with Chi because she doesn't like Chi's bf. She is also trying to set up a guy that we work with. Thank God that means she had diverted her attention from me for the time being. I just don't get why people (particularly women) who are in relationships continually have to set up their single friends. My mom even tried to get Bro to set me up with one of his friend's brothers at dinner the other night. I have been through many set ups (as you can tell none had stellar results). People give up. And please, please stop giving me the excuse "well I just want you to be as happy as bf and I." Well I would be a hell of a lot happier if you all would just back the eff off. When I find someone I find someone, until then (unless I say otherwise) just assume that I (and all other singletons out there) are perfectly happy on our own.

No comments: