Thursday, July 31, 2008

So Blah and Bitchy
I am feeling so blah and bitchy (if you didn't figure that out from the title). I went camping with C and R last weekend. The people behind us seemed to love 5:30 am, every morning. So I have not slept later than 6:30 since I don't even know. I set my alarm for work Monday morning and was so tired that I didn't turn it on. Oops.
Since it has been cold and raining here, I figured that after work today I had three options. My requirement was to be a no human contact night. Hard to do when you live with three other people and bro's gf who is at the house quite a bit. Blissfully no one was home when I got here. Since we don't have a pool or a hot tub (and no human contact was a requirement) I scratched my first two options. The third was a plain straight up bath. Upstairs I go. I run the bath, throw some peppermint oil and lavender bubble bath in, and go put on my Duffy cd and grab a book. All good things. I climb into the bath and immediately feel immensely relieved and relaxed. That feeling lasted five minutes when I realized that the tub was really not filling up too well. Turns out that the drain doesn't actually plug. So there went that idea.
Every couple of months I have an exceptionally bitchy time. Normally I keep my snide comments to myself (or post them) and turn on my iPod to keep myself from speaking. Today I succeeded in doing one of the most bitchy things to A that I have ever done. Without speaking. She has a habit (while at work) of putting people on hold (after one ring) when I am about to answer the phone. So she does close to the same thing today and instead of me calmly waiting for her to put the phone down, I reach up and grab it right off of her hear and start talking to the customer. If looks could kill, I'm certain A would have fried me on the spot.
Highlights of the day were the long flirting texts with N and J. N's was the best. I now have him picturing me in some interesting outfits. Which he will of course pick out since he his spending his long weekend Sunday taking A, Chi, and I (all dressed in our little skirts) to Dennys (classy like) for breakfast and then shopping. Poor N, he'll be ready to kill us by the end of the day. If only the bitchiness would die before then.

No comments: