Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fun Little Game With iPod
Thanks to Restaurant Gal for this one
How does the world see me? Emotional Rescue, the Rolling Stones
Will I have a happy life? The Red, Chevelle
Do people secretly lust after me? Angel, Aerosmith
How can I make myself happy? Let it Die, Foo Fighters
What should I do with my life? Sweet Child O' Mine, Guns N Roses
Will I ever have children? The Simple Life, Carolyn Dawn Johnson
What is some good advice for me? In Another Life, Ashlee Simpson (sorry apparently it's Wentz now according to People)
How will I be remembered? Sunday Morning, No Doubt
What is my signature dance song? Away From the Sun, Three Doors Down
What do I think my current theme song is? Sweet Dreams, LaBouche
What song will play at my funeral? Whiskey Lullaby, Brad Paisley and Alison Kraus (hmmm not sure whether I like the idea of that at my funeral)
What type of men do I like? Minority, Green Day
What is my day going to be like? If I Die Tomorrow, Motley Crue


Hmmm very strange, not sure I like this. Keep in mind this was a straight up shuffle, I didn't edit the songs to fit the questions.

No comments: