Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gosta Get the Hair Did
Ok must admit I'm not much of a girly girl. I work in a warehouse full of guys. I work in jeans, sweatshirt, no make up and hair in a messy bun. Five or six days a week. It doesn't bother me in the least. In fact I love it. Today I had to dress up though since I had an interview and had to leave early. Sigh, so much lost sleep, even though I did my make up in the car when the power went out. After that I called A to see if they were busy and wanted me to come back for the last hour. Since she said take the afternoon off (yay!), I took her advice. I went and got my hair done. Not at the last place I went to (a shame because the shampoo comes with an orgasmic scalp massage that is like 15 minutes long). And its totally reasonable with a cut, shampoo and style being under $50. They were booked solid (the price I pay for being an impulse client I guess). So I headed up to a salon near my old high school. I hadn't been in there in years and they have changed owners again. To my utter amazement the same woman was working there. I think she just comes with the building now. She gave me a decent shampoo. Then a young woman cut... and cut and cut. But not too much (shocked). Then she styled. For under $40 I had an amazing experience, friendly staff and now have a fabulous cut. All for skipping an afternoon of work...

No comments: