Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Full Acceptance
As human's the one thing that we all unconsciously crave is acceptance. This craving for acceptance was not unconscious but a full out I-need-this form of acceptance. After a six year (associate to manager) stint in retail, a high school diploma, and a college diploma I decided that I needed to move on. And I did, I hightailed an application to the most prestigious broadcasting school in all of Western Canada. I had my interview (the final stage of the application progress yesterday). After it I felt slightly nervous but figured I did pretty good. After work today I checked my application status and saw two simple words that made the stresses of the day disappear: full acceptance! So happy. AS has already (in his congrats text) made sure that any podcast would be produced by him. Yay me!

1 comment:

Air said...

Congratulations. I can't for the life of me figure out WHO you are????