Friday, April 18, 2008

So Inspired Now!
So for being completely uninspired earlier this week, I have a million posts running around in my head at the moment. Unfortunately I have several essays due as well so I really should be only writing those. C'est la vie! I think the fact that the migraine has disappeared and JG started calling me Hot Tamale and telling me that he would be my sex slave may possibly have something to do with it. Anyways, here is a beauty product review

Schick Quattro For Women... bloody amazing!
I was using an old razor blade on my Venus Breeze (highly unrecommended... the razor its self) so I met EZ at LD(not because I needed her there to help me pick a razor... I met her there and remembered I needed new razor blades). Ok it is absolutely ridiculous that refill blades are more expensive than a new razor. Realizing this (and how much I despise the Venus Breeze) I bought the Schick Quattro. Used it for the first time about an hour ago. Best shave I've ever had. The four blades cleanly (and very smoothly) removed unwanted hairs and the flexible head fit the contours of my legs like a dream. The best part (aside from the close shave of four blades... loving it) was the noticeably absent goo that the Breeze consistently left all over me and the shower. That was seriously gross. Now everyone go by the Quattro, you'll be sorry if you don't *so will your man*

No comments: