Sunday, April 20, 2008

Name Changes... Seeming To Be a Necessity
Hmm I think I need a name change here. It seems that ASA well she's not so anti-social. I know this now because she talked and talked and talked to me for about 4 to 4.5 hours last night. Constant! Then Bro wanted her to go to a party with him. Well ASA didn't know anyone and wanted me to go. By this point I was already snuggled deep into pjs, bed, and an old (but a fave) Nora Roberts book. Hmm I'm gonna say no. As ASA is using my straightener (alright so she used it to curl my hair... and make me look freakishly like a doll), my brush, my hairspray (I think I need to buy more.... I swear the last quarter of the can ended up in our hair and my bathroom last night), and my make up. How I don't know considering she wanted to cover a zit and I am about a zillion shades whiter than she is. Anyways my whole point is that I need a new name for her. Any suggestions? Something to ponder in the coming days

No comments: