Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lack of Inspiration... Stand By Posts
I don't know what is wrong with me but I have absolutely no inspiration. I really have no idea what to write about. It could be the fact that I have a killer headache that has been brewing since Sunday (and no amount of 400mg Advils are doing anything), or the fact that I have eight essays due well now. But no one other than the dean actually wants to see what I know about CRTC and BBM. Bonus to anyone who actually knows what the CRTC and BBM are. Serious props to you... those are industry standards. So here it comes, my bored-at-work so just started writing posts.

Quest to Podcast
I, future on-air radio personality, am on a quest to branch out to podcasting. I know I don't even have any pictures posted but go big or go home right. Of course I need to figure out how to actually create a podcast and then how to incorporate it into the blog,

Sigh, the essays must continue

No comments: