Saturday, May 03, 2008


Random Photo Night

The other night was such a beautiful night that I decided we had to take advantage and do a photo night. We decided on a park nearby my house (which allowed me to take the dog too since he hadn't been out in awhile). We spent about an hour at the park taking all kinds of amazing photos. After all of our batteries died we took the dog through the forest quickly. The forest comes out to a sidewalk on a slightly busy road. We stood around talking for awhile and watched a woman (whom we didn't know lived right beside the park) drive by and give us a "look". After the "look" we decided to head back to my place. Since EZ, CHI, and H (Chi's bf) drove and I had the dog, I started to walk back. As I did a firetruck (yummy) drove by. I yelled to EZ who yelled to the passing firemen! They honked and played it up. The woman who we all figured was disapproving laughed and commented to me about getting cheap thrills. Lol surprise surprise!

No comments: