Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day
Since it is Mother's Day I guess I should do a shout out to the woman who birthed me.
Dear Mom,
Thank you for bringing me into this world. Thanks for the calm and peaceful three days off my life, and then the sheer hell (since both of us were miserable by the time 2 came along). Thank you for your undying love (try as I may have to push it away in my teens) and the constant understandings (even when I made you cry).
My mom laughed with me, at me, around me, or just whenever. She fought with me when I needed to fight, she pushed me when I needed a push. She drove me anywhere I needed to go and gave me her keys when I was older. She drove for an hour at two in the morning to pick me up, and then drove me back the next day to get my car.
No one could be a better Mom, so I love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day

2 comments:

T said...

There is so much more I could say to and about my Mom but it would be too much and not enough all at the same time

Anonymous said...

That's very cool!

My mom is the boooomb diggity too!