Monday, May 19, 2008

Time For Another
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Just finishing grade 8. As my Mom says I was still normal then, not quite through the transition to horrendous teen
2) 5 things on my to-do list for today? Clean my bathroom; clean my car; grocery shopping; drink lots of coffee; sleep
3) Snacks I enjoy? Sugary goodness
4) Things I would do if I was a Billionaire? Donate some money, travel, volunteer
5) 3 of my many bad habits1. I cuss way to fucking much, smoking; watch too much tv
6) 5 places I have lived. Haven't lived in five places
7) Jobs I have had... pizza place, department store, auto supplier
8) People I want to know more about. No one, I know enough about too many people

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cuss like a sailor, I smoke like a freight train and I drink more than any one person should.