Thursday, May 08, 2008

When it Rains it Freaking Pours
I have gone a lovely couple weekends with no plans or fly by the seat of your pants weekends. Which were both wonderful because I really really needed the low keyness. So did lovely Mama because Daddy is now on four nights and she didn't want to spend Saturday night by herself. Great all around. This weekend not so much, I have inventory tomorrow night... skipping that (and the beautiful OT pay cheque) to go to my uncle's Mother's Day barbecue. Which has to be on Fri since Daddy is working Saturday and Sunday night. Great, tell boss not staying cheque. Oh also buy boss lunch and a 6-pack tomorrow for his birthday. Right must remember this. Saturday is work, Kayla's birthday and EZ plans since we haven't seen each other in over a week. Also another birthday and a couple other friend's that I haven't seen in ages. Oh how sleeping, eating and showering (totally joking I will always make time to shower) are becoming fond memories.

No comments: