Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Weekdays... Sigh

Let it be known that I hate weekdays. Aside from the obvious facts of having to get up and go to work (with no internet might I add), because I have to get up so early I have absolutely no social life. Most people are either doing the same thing that I am, or off work at 9:30 so by the time they decide what to do and actually get there I'm like yeah I have to go home and go to bed. It's even worse with my dad starting this new job where he works nights because my mom doesn't like to be left alone. So what am I doing tonight, watching Idol (go David Cook!) followed up by Dancing With the Stars (Kristi and Mark). Sigh. This is my life. I guess I could take the dog out but without Dad's hat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm right there with you. I married Big T (major age difference, I'm 37 and he's older), and it's like I married my Grandpa.

Now, instead of hanging out with all my friends like I used to, I'm home watching reruns of CSI Miami, SVU, How It's Made...

All of his shows.

Can you please shoot me.