Sunday, March 02, 2008

Long Time Gone... and Congrats to Nadine
Ok so a very long time gone from the blog. As I have parused the links I realized that many of my blogging companions have given up on their blogs also. While checking Jolie's blog I saw that her book was published! Congratulations Nadine! Beauty Confidential is available here.
In other Random news, new job= many new crazy people to write about! Yay! We have also moved, added to the family and desperatly need/want a new computer! In the midst of all of this I am attempting to drink a pot of cofffee (yes everyone that love has not gone away), trying not to think about the cigarette I still desperatly want, and trying to convince a very hungover C to go for hike (btw hiking is a great way to see random random crazy people). More to come shortly (and also an updated link list since most have discontinued their blogs)

No comments: