Friday, March 21, 2008

Long Weekend
Ah the long weekend is finally upon us. With this comes my birthday which can only mean a depressing post coming up, and of course randomly drunk observations from the party tomorrow night. May possibly have some interesting fashionsita posts again as apparently I have decided to put of cleaning (yet again) to go drag my ass around the seawall. Hmmm.

Yesterday one of the drivers invited A and I to an open mic night at a local coffee shop. It was pretty good. A and I decided we liked the 2nd girl so much that if we had the power we would have offered her a recording contract right then and there. The cap of the night had to be A, Chi and I sitting at our little table singing along and then being asked if we wanted to go up on stage to sing. Sure love to, believe me you don't want me to though. The words tone-deaf are ringing in my ears right now. More to come.

No comments: