Friday, March 28, 2008

Multi-Tasking... Can't Live With It Can't Live Without It
Why it has been an eventful day. As mentioned the other day, A quit at work :(. In addition Stinky Guy (isn't that the bloody understatment of the year) threw a fit and walked out today. Lol no skin of any of our backs. Mainly because besides being Stinky Guy he was also Rat. And no one likes rats. So as of April 5th we are down to myself in the office, Drunk/ Manager in the office and picking, Old Guy doing returns and stock, and last but not least Crazy Little Mexican in shipping. Oh Jesus. Talk about having to multi-task.
As I write this I'm remembering that laundry has to come out in 10 minutes, to run down the hall to check the water I am boiling for pasta and get ready to go out. Argh. Have to pick A up in less than an hour.
A and I are going to see a psychic tonight. Well it is a Spiritualist Church and the set is called Messages From Beyond. It's kind of cool, the first time I went I thought it was wishy washy. However the last time I went (brought A for the 1st time) it was spot effing on. Ha as a side benefit she made A cry. Ok wasn't funny at all but looking back just a little. Update on our Messages From Beyond to Follow.

No comments: