Sunday, March 02, 2008

OK So Pretty Sure I'm the Crazy One Today
Plan a was to have a full out vegging day well into the night. All sisters, lots of chick flicks and food. So when CC told me she had to watch the dogs (yeah I know), I moved on the plan b... a hike, some lunch and maybe some shopping with Chi. When Chi at 1:30 sounded just as hungover and not awake as when I spoke to her at noon I had no choice but to move on to plan c. Plan c is how I spent most of yesterday as well. Blogs, Greys and an attempt to find food. Seriously I have lived on coffee and Lindt chocolate for the past 2 days (ok I will admit to the odd bit of leftover Antons pasta). Now the big debate, do I walk to Safeway and get more coffee and some food, do I call someone and go out to eat or do I just forge my way through the 2nd season of Greys (ah McDreamy... him and Addy in the elevator I know its old).
Still on the sore teeth and gums. First dentist appointment on Friday to get veneers. Urgh... 2 hours of drilling and scraping and needles. For what? The temps look like there is food stuck in my teeth (seriously if one more person tells me they look better I will punch them), the hurt like a mother (eating a drinking is damn near impossible). I now have to wait 2 weeks for the real ones to come in from the lab (thanks to the dental conference next week so my dentist will not be in the office). Wtf??

No comments: