Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ok A Little About Me... Yeah I got it From Someone Else
1. What is your occupation? Order desk at an auto parts supplier
.2. What color are your socks right now? Black
3. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Fries... mmm greasy salty goodness... gonna mix real well with ballet in oh 20 min should prob get going
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why does this q always pop up? I would be black
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Uhh... memorably guy at a store (J). J and I joke around (I sell his store parts) and just call each other when we're bored (re slow day)
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Never met her
9. Favorite drink? Coffee... and J I love tequila, or rum whichever we're having
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Many many years ago I had a natural colour
12. Pets? an old ass retriever but he's still my baby

13. Favorite food?Pizza
14. Last movie you watched? Labrynth
15. Favorite Day of the year? Birthday (ah still young enough... I have a feeling that won't last much longer
16. What do you do to vent anger? Yell and throw things or kick or hit
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?Barbies
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?Spring means my bday and almost summer

19. Hugs or kisses?Bunches o’ both, together, mixed up and crazy.
20. What kind of pie?Cherry or peach (ooh or both I shall have to bake a cherry peach pie... mmmm)


24. Living arrangements? Me, parents ( I know depressing), bro and a dog

25. When was the last time you cried? Last week
26. What is on the floor of your closet?Shoes and more shoes


29. Favorite smell?Coffee

30. What inspires you? Depends on what I need inspiration for
31. What are you afraid of? Heights and snakes
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Ooh any depends on my mood
33. Favorite car?67 mustang
34. Favorite cat breed? Uh
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 3
36. How many years at your current job?couple months
37. Favorite day of the week?Friday
38. How many provinces have you lived in? Just the one
39. How many countries have you been to? 5

No comments: