Saturday, March 29, 2008

Messages From Beyond
So A and I did go to the psychic last night. The creepiest part was one of them totally reminded us of M. To the point where we wanted to call to make sure she was ok. My message was kind of cryptic at first. She said that I have knots inside twined like rope only not as tight. Ok not quite sure about this. Contradictions maybe? Then afterwards she mention dancing. Ha 8 years of ballet here. Yeah that's sounding right. She told me that I need to keep dancing.
She went very in depth with A. She kept talking to her about following people and to figure out what A wants to do and do it. A figured there was 5 people she followed; N; her mom; her dad; N's mom; N's Dad. So we left and talked about it well having a smoke. She said she knows that she needs to stop following parents and in-laws. She will never stop following N. Aww. No one's supposed to know this bit but since it's pretty well an anonymous blog, I'll say it here. Congrats A and N, getting married this year! Ahh that's why N took that second job. So happy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Auntie claimed to be psychic and predicted that my ex and I would 'dissolve'. She wrote it down and put it in an envelope. Well, when I was going about my business, packing up and moving out upon the divorce... yep, you guessed it, I found that envelope. The paper inside said 11 years. We divorced 3 months after our 11th anniversary...

Odd, huh?

T said...

Wow that's strange! The time before when I went they told me that I needed to tell someone to back off and figure things out for myself. The creepy part was that my dad, bro and I had gone for dinner prior to me going to the Messages from Beyond and my dad and I had the very same arguement. She must have been picking up my I'm-still-pissed at him vibes and played on that