Sunday, March 23, 2008

Long Weekends Continued... Seawall, Birthday and of Course More Rockband
Seawall was good. Long. Hyper-extended my left knee. It was a painful weekend. Still can't really straighten it so I do this weird looking hop/ limp thing when I walk. Ah c'est la vie. Figured that there would be lots to see. Ha the biggest was the blow out CC and Chi had in the middle of the street. J was waiting for a "bitch please". My personal fave was CC (a preschool teacher and gymnastics coach) saying to Chi, "Chi why are you angry?" In that perfect you-are-being-unreasonable-calm-your-ass-down. I don't think I've ever seen Chi so angry at that point (I thought she was going to hit her).
Next day was my birthday... oh so exciting. My bathroom is now clean, my sheets are washed and I can now see my desk and floor. Yeah. Met the players for dinner then off to the comedy club. It was funny but unfortunatly I had seen the headliner before and well the act didn't change. Apres comedy we went back to my place for (haha more comedy) drunk Rockband. Lol, my brother and gf Anna came home around 3. We were of course hammered by this point as were they. Anna decided (in her usual anti-social way to head to bed). My bro bonded with the other brothers (smoking the hookah baby) while us girls kept rocking. The cap of the night right at the end of the night (4 am) was bro and I drunkly singing Dani California. Yeah.
Now we are off too pick up Anti-social Anna to head to family dinner. Lol poor ASA. My grandma and aunts (well and most of my uncles) will tear her apart. Ah she's Russian she should know how to hold her own.

No comments: